Sunday, May 25, 2014

Plish & John Visit - Mon thru Wed

Monday, we hit the road and first went to Northern Tool for the "Home Improvement" guys to see what was there that they had to have.  Plish & I looked over the odd lot section where you could find gems like Monkey Butt Powder and wooden guns to shoot elastic bands.  From there, we hit a couple of thrift stores.  Having worked up an appetite, we lunched at Doc's Beach House, a two story restaurant on the beach that has been there for at least as long as Bob and I have been in Bonita, which is 25 years.  Unfortunately, no photos because I couldn't find my camera.  Thankfully, I did recover it the next day...hidden under my rain coat in the back of my car.

Tuesday  John & Mary Anne drove 4 hours up to New Port Richey to visit an elder uncle of John's who is in a nursing home there, and whom they haven't seen for many years.  It really made "Uncle Bobby's" day to have them there.

Wednesday, they came over in the afternoon, and Plish and I enjoyed some time in the pool.
\
 

No comments:

Post a Comment