Friday, October 21, 2016

NJ Sunday October 2, 2016

We were supposed to meet with the Konecny cousins on my father's side Friday night, but when Bob ended up in the hospital, I called cousin Anne and said we needed to cancel.  However, I had some things I had wanted to give them, so I made arrangements to drop off the pickled peppers and toys for the kids at cousin Amanda's house in Wayne on our way to the cemetery on Sunday.  I really have gotten to dislike driving from Oak Ridge into Clifton.  The traffic is horrific and the drivers are crazy.  It took us most of the day to run a few errands, stop to see Amanda, and get to the cemetery and back.  I was really frazzled by then since we had taken a wrong turn from Amanda's and ended up driving through some of the worst parts of Patterson, but managed to chill out at Adele's with a cup of tea while she showed me some recent photos of their shore vacation.

Amanda and (soon to be 3) daughter, Alina
Alexa, Amanda and Adam's 7 year old girl
 



No comments:

Post a Comment