Friday, December 31, 2021

One last post for 2021

 I haven't been keeping up with the blog.., our lives have not been very "blog worthy".  But here is a final post for the year.  We had a visit from someone I've known since elementary school, Mike, and his wife Donna, who still live in Clifton.  Their daughter and family live in Simpsonville, so like Plish and John, they arranged to swing by to see us while they were visiting family for Thanksgiving. The last time  I had seen Mike was probably 14 years ago at a mini reunion for us School #13ers.  I had never met Donna, and Bob never met her or Mike before, but the guys have a lot in common, and with Mike's and my link to Athenia and School 13, the conversation never lagged.  Donna was fairly quiet, but later said she felt it was Mike's time in the spotlight. Next time is yours, Donna, when we see you in NJ.


Here's to a very healthy and  happy 2022 to all, and hopefully more blog worthy times!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment